That’s it then for another exciting British domestic football season. Apart from this Saturday when it’s the FA Cup Final between Manchester City and Watford!
Even if you don’t know your offside from your throw-in, you have to acknowledge that it takes real dedication to reach something so prestigious as the FA Cup Final. It’s about strength, training, tactics – and, not least, belief and attitude.
It’s belief and attitude that really makes the winners stand head and shoulders above the rest. With that in mind, here are some quotes to inspire you to be the best:
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” Pelé, Brazilian footballer.
- “You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” Lionel Messi, Argentine footballer.
- “Something deep in my character allows me to take the hits, and get on with trying to win.” Also from Lionel Messi, Argentine footballer.
- “If you do not believe you can do it, then you have no chance at all.” Arsene Wenger, former Arsenal manager.
- “The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don’t lose faith in yourself.” Neymar, Brazilian footballer.
Believe in your dreams then, in your potential. We really hope to help you realise your dream and your potential, with us, at one of our gyms soon.