It’s Friendship Day (Tuesday, July 30). What a great thing to celebrate, as who doesn’t love being with friends?
We see loads of friends together at our gyms. Here are some fantastic reasons to get together like this:
- You’ll encourage each other to go the the gym, and push each other to achieve more while there. It boosts commitment and dedication.
- Friends can teach each other new training techniques, and watch how each other is doing.
- Exercises such as medicine ball passes need two people!
- Training with a friend who you see as fitter than you in any way will boost your own training as you strive to get just as fit (and maybe even fitter than them…!).
- You can celebrate reaching goals together.
- It’s loads more fun!
We also see a great deal of our gym visitors make new friends, including with our gym staff – so come along with your friends and find some new friends too!