To All NRG Members.
We can’t wait to welcome back #TRIBENRG as all our gyms re-open on Weds 2nd December at 07:00
As we plan our re-opening and you plan your training schedules below is a short summary of the key information for all our members on re-opening.
- Your membership will automatically reactivate from 2nd December so as long as you have your card and know your pin number you will be able to enter the gym from 07:00 when we re-open our doors.
- The gyms will be operating 24/7 from re-opening so you can train as long and as late as you like.
- If you have forgotten your pin, don’t worry, you can buzz the staff at the door and they will be able to assist – just be aware if you don’t know your pin you will need to first visit the gym during staffed hours.
- You don’t need to book a time slot to train – our gyms are large spaces and we are constantly reviewing usage and capacity to ensure we meet the government guidelines.
- Membership payments will re-start when we re-open and will continue to be taken on the same day of the month as they always have – this basically means you will have been given 2 days free membership on us!
- Please stay safe, keep distanced and clean the equipment after use – we all have a responsible to keep the gym safe for others and this is a team effort so please use the cleaning equipment as provided.
We can’t wait to open our doors again and welcome back the tribe!
For now and to #KEEPNRGISED check out our free, live, daily workouts via Facebook Live.
More detailed updates are available on our re-opening FAQ’s page.