It seems to come round quicker every time – the longest day of the year! In 2018 the Summer Solstice (in our Northern Hemisphere) is on Thursday 21st June.
It’s a good reminder that time flies. So, if you’re one of the many who think about putting your fitness first, now’s the ideal time to make that thought become an action.
If you don’t fancy a trip to Stonehenge to watch the sunrise you could always come along to one of our gyms and watch it: we’re open 24/7… from sunrise to sunset.
This is what we have for you to become the fittest version of you that’s possible:
- There are more than 150 pieces of fantastic equipment and free weights.
- We have two great studios with access to more than 30 free exercise classes.
- We have a special stretch and strength zone plus a dedicated female area.
- Our gym staff are the friendliest around and know all there is to know about health and fitness – just ask them!
- There’s free car parking, 24/7, from sunrise to sunset…
Our gyms have been created for people who want a fantastic gym with first-class equipment at an unbeatable price. We look forward to seeing you for a Summer Solstice super session!