We are delighted to confirm that we will reopen all our gyms at 8am on Monday 12th April.
We have worked hard to keep the changes in the gym to a minimum, so we wanted to share an update on our plans in the build up to reopening.
Our aim is to make sure the gym is as safe an environment as possible for you to train in, whilst retaining all the positive elements of NRG GYM as before lockdown.
So whilst we still have a few rules to follow, we are confident the gyms will remain your hub of positivity to achieve your fitness and wellbeing goals.
A SUMMARY OF ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT THE GYM
- We will be returning to 24 hour operations when we open from 8am, Monday 12th April.
- You won’t need to book a time slot to use the gym, but all members must use the pin entry system to gain access, as this is essential for us to manage and review ongoing capacities.
- We will not be putting a time cap on the time you spend in the gym. We believe the gyms are big enough to ensure everyone that wants to train can, while we will continue to monitor usage levels to ensure we don’t exceed the maximum number of people training at any one time based on the guidelines.
- Every member will need to use their pin to enter the gym. If you can’t remember your pin you can contact the gym via email. If you arrive at the gym and can’t remember your pin then please just buzz for assistance and a member of the team will come to the entrance with an iPad to find your details and share your pin number.
- Classes will start again from 17th May and can be booked via the App. Capacities will be reduced to maintain social distancing so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The changing rooms will be open and cleaned regularly, but where possible we will ask members to arrive at the gym ready to train so we can limit use of the changing rooms.
- Showers will be open and Saunas will remain closed until 17th May.
- Punch bags will be available to use but you must use your own boxing gloves.
- Hand sanitiser units will be available on entry to the gym and we will ask all members to wash their hands when first arriving in the gym and then regularly whilst working out.
- There will be additional cleaning taking place in the gym, but it remains the responsibility of each member to use the cleaning materials provided to clean all equipment after use.
If between now and the gym reopening you have any questions, then please contact us via social media or email your local NRG GYM.
All the above information is also available on our reopening FAQs page.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON RE-OPENING
Your membership will be reactivated when we re-open, which means from 8am on 12th April you will be able to visit the gym again and start training. Just use your pin as you did before to gain entry.
Your next direct debit payment will be taken on the same day of the month as it always has been previously. We simply froze your membership when we closed and will unfreeze and reactivate it when we re-open.
SHARE YOUR WORKOUT PLANS – #reNRGise #TRIBENRG
We hope you are as excited as we are to be heading back to the gym!
Tag us into your posts on Facebook or Instagram using #reNRGise and #TRIBENRG and let us know what you are looking forward to the most on your first visit back to NRG GYM.
See you on gym reopening day!
YOUR GOALS. YOUR WORKOUT. YOUR GYM